Imogen's Typewriter.

The Three

The Three - Sarah Lotz ""They're here. I'm ... don't let Snookie eat chocolate, it's poison for dogs, she'll beg you, the boy. The boy watch the boy watch the dead people oh Lordy there's so many ... They're coming for me now. We're all going soon. All of us. Bye Joanie I love the bag bye Joanie, Pastor Len warn them that the boy he's not to­­-"

Pam, whose husbands name was Jim (The Office, anyone?), gets in a plane crash and leaves that message. Around the world three other planes crash. Pam only survives long enough to leave that message but there are three other survivors, all children, all fine. Or are they? The Three* is a book that explores the reaction of the world after this happens.

On with the review! In short, The Three is one of the best books I've read this year/ ever. Sarah Lotz has managed to write something about plane crashes that is better than Lost, which is not something I say lightly. The story was insane, every twist was like a smack in the face and even though I had no idea what was going on, it didn't annoy me like it normally would.

And that ending- the ending. Oh.

Read my full review here!